Waiters & Waitresses Job at Lee & myles
Our client is a newly established Hotel operating in Nairobi seek to recruit waiters and waitress.
Responsibilities for the Waiters & Waitresses Job
- Welcoming customers as they arrive
- Assist customers settle on their tables
- Giving out menus and taking orders for food and drinks.
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware and glass.
- Present food or beverage information or menu to customers.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problem.
- Promptly attend to customer complains
- Remove dishes from tables or counters, take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Answer customer queries
- Provide management with customer feedback
- Follow all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines.
Waiters & Waitresses Job Qualifications
- At least a certificate or Certificate/ Diploma level in Hotel management or any related field.
- Proven work experience as a waitress with 1-2 years’ experience.
- Fluent in both English and Swahili
- Ability to develop constructive working and interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Hands on experience with cash register and any ordering information system
- Active listening and effective communication competencies.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are advised to send their applications to email@example.com quoting “WAITERS/WAITRESSES” on the email subject line. Your application should reach us on or before 15thFebruary 2019. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.