IT Assistant Job at Vivo Activewear
Job Vacancy: IT Assistant
Vivo Active wear prides in inspiring women to look and feel great. It is a place to explore potential, eliminate boundaries and push out the edges of what we can be.
The company seeks to nature talent, grow and bring dreams to fruition.
Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding performance.
We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries to bring skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving Fashion Industry.
Responsibilities for the IT Assistant Job
- Maintain the ICT assets inventory.
- Oversee the installation of internet network in new stores.
- Monitoring and liaising with providers to ensure computer systems and internet networks are running optimally.
- Troubleshoot with computer users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter and responding to breakdowns. This includes talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Repairing ICT equipment and replacing parts.
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety.
- Maintaining records of software licenses.
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
- Developing procedural documentation and providing relevant reports.
- Managing and supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Organize for the regular back-up of Company data.
- Perform routine server monitoring and performance benchmarking.
- Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software.
- Setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in.
- Deleting email accounts when staff leave the Company.
- Manage the company Google Drive.
- Providing ERP and CRM systems support.
IT Assistant Job Qualifications
- Have a Degree in IT or related field from an accredited university.
- MCSE added advantage.
- CCNA added advantage.
- 3+ years hands-on IT Support experience.
- 2+ years’ experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7/10
- Experience supporting Macintosh OS 10.10 or later
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications
- Have strong Linux or Unix knowledge.
- SOX compliance knowledge
- ITIL framework knowledge
- Maintaining documentation
- Experience administering windows servers
- Experience supporting ERP and CRM systems
- Experience support in-house, custom, or proprietary software systems
- Demonstrated experience in operation & implementation of IT projects utilizing structured engineering/design life cycle (need daily operation, troubleshooting and implementation).
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of root cause analysis (packet capture analysis), network incident and capacity management systems and troubleshooting techniques.
- Advanced communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Progressive knowledge/experience managing projects of increasing size and complexity including the utilization of project planning and project dashboard tools.
- Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision
- Ready to learn
- Flexible to travel out of town on a short notice.
How to Apply
Please indicate your salary expectation on the subject line. Applications that do not include the salary expectation will NOT be considered.
If you believe you are the right person for the position and would like to be a part of our Team, kindly send a detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 22, 2019.
The subject of your email should be “IT Assistant – (Expected Salary)”
We would love to respond to all your applications but due to a large number of applications received for advertised positions, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.