Co-Operative Auditor Job at Vihiga County
Job Group J
Salary scale as per the Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
- Examining vouchers, cash books, ledgers and confirming the accuracy of the transactions.
- Auditing annual accounts.
- Undertaking audit inspections of cooperative societies.
- Verifying statement of accounts and reporting the findings to immediate supervisor.
- Undertaking specific audit assignments under the overall direction of a team leader
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Degree in Commerce, Economics or Business Administration from a recognized institution;
- CPA part II or Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) part III;
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Computer applications from a recognized institution (added advantage).
How to Apply
Interested applicants should download the respective job application forms from the county’s official website using this link vihiga.go.ke/career.html
Fill and submit one hard copy for the best vacancy of interest in a sealed envelope to the office of the Secretary/CEO of the County Public Service Board. Remember to indicate the position applied on top of the envelope and drop it in the Governor’s Building, Ground Floor Room 03.
Deadline for the applications is 31st January,2019 by 5.00pm.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 880-50300,
County Government of Vihiga is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing, giving or accepting bribes will lead to automatic disqualification and prosecution. Only shortlisted
Candidates will be notified.