Direct Sales Representatives Job at Uwezo Microfinance Bank
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Going out to the market alongside the Business Development Officers to bring in new business to the bank. The job holder will be paid a retainer plus Commission.
Responsibilities for the Direct Sales Representatives Job
- To market the bank products and services
- Bringing new customers
- Meeting sales targets
- Giving customer feedback
- Participate in Sales drives
- Promoting bank brands in respective areas through customer interaction.
Direct Sales Representatives Job Qualifications
- A minimum grade of C (plain) in KCSE
- An undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business related courses from a recognized institution.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in computers
- Ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with excellent customer service.
How to Apply
Applications to be send to email@example.com
The applications should reach us on or before 24th August 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. CV’s