Customer Service Representative Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, Administration Jobs, Administrator Jobs, Embassy Jobs, NGO JOBS, US Embassy Jobs
The incumbent directly reports to the CSC Coordinator.
- Serves as an administrative assistant in the US Embassy internal Customer Service Center (CSC).
- The CSC is the first place to turn for all Mission personnel when they are in need of assistance with anything under the management section’s area of responsibility.
- The CSC Assistant addresses all management-related issues and inquiries, handles the in-processing and out-processing of all employees,
- Provides information about all management-related matters and services by conducting briefings and seminars. The incumbent directly reports to the CSC Coordinator.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Corporate Customer Service is required
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of customer service principles and standards.
- Must possess an excellent understanding of administrative functions in supporting large organizations.
- Completion of high school and diploma in Business Management or Business Administration is required.
- Level IV (Fluent) speaking/reading/writing of English is required. (This may be tested). Level III (Good Working Knowledge) speaking/reading/writing of Kiswahili is required.
- Must be familiar with proper customer service practices including performing follow- ups and codes of ethics for employees working in large organizations.
- Must be proficient with computers and possess an intermediate level of skills in using Microsoft Office suite of applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to facilitate interoffice communication and teamwork.
How To Apply:
To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site.
- Please provide the required documentation listed below with your application:
- Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent) (if applicable)
- DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
- SF-50 (if applicable)
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- High school certificate
- Diploma in Business Management or Business Administration
Applications without required documents will not be considered
Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
For further information – the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Office.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certification
All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Local security clearance.