Uneeco Paper Products Ltd has been an established and major graphic art merchant to various printing, converting and packaging industries in Kenya and adjoining countries. The Company has a well established sales and marketing office in Nairobi as well as Mombasa with over 130,000 sq ft of warehousing and office space. We also have our own in-house conversion facilities and assist customers in providing tailor-made products related to their printing needs. The total full-time workforce includes over a hundred skilled personnel engaged in various business functions.
- To be assigned delivery duties & any other admin driver duties.
- Driving a vehicle as authorized
- Carry out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, tyre pressure, electrical and brake systems,
- Ensure safety of passengers and/or goods,
- Detect and report malfunctioning of vehicle systems and any other occurrences,
- Cleanliness of the vehicle, and work ticket management
- Familiarity with the Nairobi town & industrial area will be an added advantage.
- Current BCE driving license
- Experience driving for a reputable organisation added advantage
- Desirable: A valid certificate of good conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
Salary: Kshs 24,700.00 gross
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CVs via firstname.lastname@example.org