Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the below post;
Job Title: Security Administrator – ICT
Duty Station: Nairobi
Job Purpose: The incumbent will implement, enforce and Support all the company’s security infrastructure and policies throughout all of its offices and locations within agreed SLAs and industry standards.
Duties and Accountabilities
Review security architectural designs and solutions, Implement and evaluate compliance to applicable security standards.
Security policy enforcement and ensuring compliance to reduce the ICT Security risk posture
Running Information security tools to perform regular and planned vulnerability assessment of the Information Systems infrastructure and business applications
Performing Information security systems and networks logs analysis & reporting (Firewall, Switches, IPS, Databases)
Review of the antivirus console, email spam, web filter logs & statistics.
Daily reviews of the back-up and disaster recovery logs
Review of the operating system and applications exception logs
Working and Liaising with Information Systems Service desk with regard to information security incidents analysis, investigations and escalation thereof.
Assist in Information Systems Security Projects coordination and facilitation
On time delivery of assigned projects.
Carry our Security Awareness to the Tuskys Users
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Security, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
Professional Qualifications and Membership
- Microsoft certified professional
- Certification in CISA / CISM and CISCO (Min CCNA)
- Any other certification
At least 3 years of experience in information systems security, networking or application administration
Experience in networking technologies such as VPN, LAN, WAN & MPLS
Experience in Data Centre Infrastructure Solution such as NAS, SAN storage, Firewalls.
The ideal candidate should be proficient or advanced in the following set of area specific to this position’s level:
Knowledge of application security standards and policies
Knowledge of security tools and technologies such as firewalls, Intruder detection / prevention solutions, web filters, Data protection solutions etc.
Knowledge of disaster recovery and business continuity practices
Good Understanding of change management practices
Conversant with the Cyber Security threats and mitigation
Experience in retail organization or service industry will be added advantage.
Skills and Abilities
- Team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in an environment of high pressure and tight timelines
- Able to work independently without supervisions
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an ability for tact and diplomacy
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
What We Offer
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team being the leading retailer.
- A unique opportunity to advance your career to the next level.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements visit Tuskys website https://www.tuskys.com/ career page HERE and submit your application before close of business, Sunday August 25th, 2019. Late applications will not be considered.