Enforcement Assistant Job at Trans-Nzoia County
Trans-Nzoia County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable qualified persons to fill the following positions:
Salary Scale: Ksh. 15,620 x 630 – 16,250 x 650 – 16,900 x 720 – 17,620 x 740 – 18,360x 800 – 19,160 p.m.
Duties and Responsibility
This is the entry point and training grade for this cadre. Personnel at this level will work under the guidance of a Senior Officer.
Enforcement Assistant Job Duties and responsibilities
- Enforcing various county laws and other relevant Acts;
- Carrying out regular patrols in the parking areas and ensure orderly parking and
- traffic management;
- Maintaining sanity and order in the markets and other business premises;
- Guarding County Government properties and premises.
Requirement for the Enforcement Assistant Job
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:-
- Have Kenya Certificate of Education Division III or Kenya Certificate of
- Secondary Education mean grade ‘D+’;
- Be aged 18- 29 years;
- Be physically fit as applicable to the Kenya Police Service plus a fitness medical
- certificate from a Government hospital
- Have Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations; and
- Have a certificate in computer applications.
Terms of Employment: Permanent and Provident
HOW TO APPLY
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and Identity Cards should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
County Public Service Board Trans-Nzoia
P.O. Box 4210, 30200
To meet the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010, applicants are required to get certificates from the under listed organizations:-
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
- Criminal Investigation Department.
NOTE: Copies of these certificates MUST be attached to the applications.
All applications should reach the Board Secretary, County Public Service Board Trans-Nzoia at former MEA LTD Offices currently County Government of Trans-Nzoia Offices on or before 22, February, 2019.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visit Our Website www.transnzoia.go.ke to download a detailed copy of this advert.