Job Title: Temporary Assistant – ICT Help Desk
Reference No: 042/1
Job Grade: TEMPORARY ASSISTANT
Report To:Network & Security Administrator
The job holder is responsible for providing first contact assistance to users and maintaining records of incidences.
- Manning the Authority’s IT help desk and responds to user requests for assistance;
- Installing and configuring desktop computers, laptops and peripherals such as printers, scanners and related hardware;
- User account management i.e. user creation, password management etc;
- Troubleshooting issues with end point/client equipment, including hardware, network and peripherals; undertaking repairs and corrections where required;
- Managing hardware warranty and contracted vendor liaisons for computer and peripheral equipment;
- Conducting computer equipment Inventory documentation and maintenance;
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Escalating complex issues to the senior members of the ICT team
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or its equivalent
- One-year experience in ICT end-user support
- A certificate in A+/N+, ITIL is an added advantage
How to Apply
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before September 15, 2020 Note: Please provide complete and accurate information pertaining to the instructions provided in the e-recruitment portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.Disclaimer“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply”. THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.