Our client a leading company in production and marketing of food products in E. Africa is looking to hire a Team Leader.
The preferred candidate will execute production plan as provided by the supervisor, maximize on manpower and machinery provided and maintain high levels of discipline.
- Ensure line and machine targets are achieved.
- Ensure Yield targets are achieved for the allocated line
- Ensure manpower efficiency through effective allocation and time management
- Ensure effective reduction in production waste and damages
- Execute line production plan
- Ordering of Raw, Packaging materials and Chemicals as per daily target and Bill of Material (BOM)
- Provide timely and accurate production reports of daily production
- Adhere to the quality standard manual (BPR) as provided
- Maintain high levels of Hygiene, Sanitation and Cleanliness
- Ensure man power efficiency is achieved through time management
- Report any machine breakdown immediately to the supervisor
- Report any accident immediately to the supervisor
- Execute any other duties as required by your supervisor
- Continuously monitor and reduce production damages and waste on the lines.
- Degree/Diploma in Food Science and Technology
- Should have at least 3 years of experience
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Being customer oriented
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 12th November 2018 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted