Credit Controll Analyst Job at Tamarind Group
Unit: Tamarind Central Services
Job posting: 16-08-2018 – 31-08-2018
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we?
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role.
Responsibilities for the Credit Controll Analyst Job:
- Review the companys credit control procedures, recommend development and implement enhancements where required
- Facilitate preparation of accurate monthly statements of debtors’ account balances
- Ensure timely reconciliations of statements with the respective intermediaries, insurance and reinsurance companies to enhance collection of outstanding balances
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly credit control reports to management
- Minimize bad debt risk, maximize accounts receivable collections
- Assess credit risk and establish credit limits.
- Conduct collection calls and customer visits to collect Accounts Receivables.
- Maintain accurate credit files and collection files. Maintain electronic collect notes for each customer account.
Credit Controll Analyst Job Requirements
- University graduate in Finance or Accounting
- Hospitality certification is a plus
- CPA level 2
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in the Hospitality industry.
- Excellent communication skills necessary.
- Working knowledge of Credit Control and maintaining general ledgers
- Capable of effectively & efficiently handling multiple tasks.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Be tech savvy and have a working knowledge of various computer software programs –
How to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 31st August 2018