Office Administrator Job at Taita Taveta County
Responsibilities for the Office Administrative Assistant Job
- Typing from manuscripts; processing data; operating office equipment;
- Ensuring security of office equipment, documents and records;
- Attending to visitors/clients; handling telephone calls and appointments
Office Administrative Assistant Job Requirements
- served in the grade of Office administrative Assistant 2 or any other relevant and comparable position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3)years;
- the following qualifications from the Kenya National Examinations Council: –
- Typewriting III (minimum 50 w.p.m)/Computerised Document Processing III
- Business English III/Communications II
- Commerce II
- Secretarial Duties II
- Office Management III/Office Administration and Management III; and
- Certificate in Computer Applications (Windows, Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, MsAccess .and Internet) from a Recognized Institution.
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to make their applications by completing a CPSB Job Application form 2018. The form may be downloaded from the Taita Taveta County Government website, CPSB portal.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Or hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi on or before Monday 24th September 2018
Candidates should not attach any documents to the application form. All details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original Identity card/Passport , Appointment letter, last promotion letter and all the relevant professional/ Academic certificates
Canvassing shall lead to disqualification.