Medical Engineer Technologist Job at Taita Taveta County
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified serving officers in the County Public Service to fill the following vacant positions:
Medical Engineer Technologist Job Responsibilities
- Determine specification of medical equipment to be procured. Determine the equipment needs in the facilities.
- Assist in procuring medical equipment and installation. Safeguarding and maintaining medical equipment.
- Assist in obtaining spare parts servicing medical equipment in the facilities.
Requirements For the Medical Engineer Technologist Job
- Must have served in the grade of Medical Engineer Technician 3 JG ‘H’ for a minimum of three (3)years
- Must have a diploma in medical engineering from recognized institution.
- Must have valid practicing license from Association of Medical Engineers of Kenya. Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance results
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to make their applications by completing a CPSB Job Application form 2018. The form may be downloaded from the Taita Taveta County Government website, CPSB portal.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Or hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi on or before Monday 24th September 2018
Candidates should not attach any documents to the application form. All details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original Identity card/Passport , Appointment letter, last promotion letter and all the relevant professional/ Academic certificates
Canvassing shall lead to disqualification.