Director Internal Audit Job at Taita Taveta County
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified
Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions:
Terms of Service: Three (3) Years Contract
Director Internal Audit Job Responsibilities
- Planning, organizing, directing, coordinating and controlling of internal audit services.
- Playing key role in maintaining a strong control environment and supporting initiatives that improves performance.
- Undertaking staff capacity building for staff at the county level.
- Establishing the risk based audit plans consistent with county objectives.
- Developing leading capabilities in terms of resources methodology and technology.
- Communicating plans of engagement and resource requirement for internal audit functions.
Requirements for the Director Internal Audit Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Be a holder of Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce or any in a relevant equivalent.
- Be a holder of CPA (K) or its recognized equivalent.
- Be registered with the institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) or Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE).
- Relevant work experience of not less than five (5) years in senior management position.
- Master’s degree with a bias in Accounting or Finance will be an added advantage.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on Leadership and Integrity.
- Have a very good Microsoft Excel and IFMIS management skills.
- Have a Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Program (SLDP) lasting not less than six ( 6) Weeks from Kenya School of Government OR equivalent Senior managerial training from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi.
- Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
- Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from HELB, DCI, KRA, CRB and EACC.
- The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM on
- Friday 14th September, 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.