The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions in the County Government of Taita Taveta.
POSITION: ENFORCEMENT ASSISTANT III JG CPSB 14 ‘D’
Number of Posts: FIFTY (50)
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Basic Salary Scale: As provided for by the Salaries and Remunerations Commission
- Be a holder of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean Grade ‘D’ and above or its equivalents
- Be aged 18-35
- Must be physically
- National Youth training will be an added advantage
- Enforce of national and county law and regulation as outlined under the schedule four of the constitution of Kenya.
- Undertake routine patrols and or guarding of access points and key strategic areas in county institution.
- Execute all orders and warrants lawfully issued to county law
- Ensure presentation of order and sanity in markets bus parks and other business
- Conducting frequent inspection on regulated activities to ensure
- Ensure orderly parking and traffic management in the county town
- Apprehension, undertaking investigation and prosecution of county law breakers
- Enforce county spatial and development plans and other relevant
- Crowd control, collection of information and reporting on security
- Revenue enhancement through imposing prescribed penalties as per the law
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
The Secretary/CEO County Public Service Board
Private Bag VOI
OR Hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office’s.
The applications with copies of academic, professional and Chapter six clearance certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Thursday, 21st October 2021.
Warning: Beware of fraudsters! The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board does not charge any fees for purposes of processing applications or facilitating interviews. In case of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.
The Board’s official telephone number remains 0710988455.