Chief Registered Clinical Officer – Anaesthetics Job at Taita Taveta County
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified serving officers in the County Public Service to fill the following vacant positions:
NUMBER OF POSTS: THREE (3)
Chief Registered Clinical Officer Responsibilities
- Ensure specialized services on child health care are being provided Carry out monitoring evaluation of child health care services
- Implement clinical service procedures, guidelines and quality assurance in the provision of clinical services
- Provide clinical and family health care in health institutions and communities Implement medico-legal standards and guidelines
- Undertake disease surveillance, control and management
- Undertake research on critical health issues and emerging trends
Requirements For the Chief Registered Clinical Officer
- Must have served in the grade of Senior Registered Clinical Officer JG ‘L’ for a minimum of three (3)years
- Must have diploma in clinical medicine and surgery or clinical medicine and community health from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of registration from clinical officers’ council.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in supervisory skills course lasting not less than two weeks from recognized institution
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance results
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to make their applications by completing a CPSB Job Application form 2018. The form may be downloaded from the Taita Taveta County Government website, CPSB portal.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Or hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi on or before Monday 24th September 2018
Candidates should not attach any documents to the application form. All details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original Identity card/Passport , Appointment letter, last promotion letter and all the relevant professional/ Academic certificates
Canvassing shall lead to disqualification.