Senior Systems Developer Job at AutoXpress Limited
AutoXpress Limited is Kenya’s leading supplier of Tires, Wheels, Batteries, Suspension Parts, and Alignment and Balancing Services with an existing countrywide network of 40 branches. We represent world-class brands extending superior service to our customers with an identifiable difference. As we expand our network, we are looking to recruit the below positions. Details of the position are outlined below in brief.
Reporting to the Head, ICT
The Senior Systems Developer is responsible for;
- User requirements gathering, analysis and conversion to design documents
- Developing technical specifications and documentation for reference and reporting
- Designing software architecture based on business requirements
- Write scalable and maintainable code solutions for complex business solutions.
- Development, documentation, implementation and maintenance of a business systems
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Perform end-user training, roll out and routine support on key business systems.
- Application systems integration
- ICT Systems research to provide creative and innovative solutions.
- Keep abreast of technology trends and advances in web I mobile technologies.
- Perform any other ICT related tasks as may be directed by management from time to time
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- A degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or other relevant field.
- A minimum 4+ years of relevant work experience as a Systems Developer.
- Proven track record in developing high quality business solutions and User Interface
- Experience working with an object oriented development language e.g. C#, VB.NET, Java, .NET
- Knowledge and experience of database environments preferably Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL.
- Experience in report writing; SSRS, Crystal Reports, DevExpress End-User Report Designer
- Passionate about software development and learning new technologies.
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Business Intelligence (Power BI), Helpdesk solutions, Azure, and Cloud Services (REST), will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Click Here AutoXpress Ltd career website on docs.google.com to apply