The Anti-Counterfeit Agency was established under the Anti-Counterfeit Act 2008 as a State Corporation with the mandates to enlighten and inform the public on matters relating to counterfeiting, combat counterfeiting, trade and other dealings in counterfeit goods, devise and promote training programs to combat counterfeiting and co-ordinate with national, regional or international organizations involved in combating counterfeiting.
Supply Chain Officer
The Chief Supply Chain Management Officer is responsible to the Assistant Manager, Supply Chain Management for:-
- Preparing papers for relevant tender committees as per Authority’s guidelines;
- Preparing of contracts agreements as per established procedures;
- Participating on tender opening and commercial analysis in liaison with other departments, Section and Units;
- Participating in the development, implementation of the procurement policy and procedures for the Authority.
- Receiving requisitions from the departments/units for development of procurement schedule;
- Preparing and send out tender bidding documents/requests for regular and specialized supplies of goods and services;
- Scheduling procurement in line with the budget;
- Participating in ensuring that Best Practices are employed in the supply chain management;
- Facilitating prompt and accurate delivery of goods, services or equipment following the award of tenders or orders;
- Facilitating receipt, verification, inspection and posting (into stock cards) of ordered goods, to ensure compliance to order specifications;
- Preparing inventory coding and classification and maintain it on equipment and tools, and ensure proper inventory control;
- Monitoring usage of purchases and supplies to ensure that irregularity, duplication and wastage is minimized;
- Preparing tender schedules before awarding of local purchase orders, and local service orders;
- Participating in carrying out periodic stock takes;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
For appointment to the grade of Chief Supply Chain Management Officer, a person must have:-
- Masters degree in Business Administration procurement/ Social Sciences/ Purchasing/Commerce/ Economics or related discipline
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration procurement/ Social Sciences/Purchasing/Commerce/ Economics or related discipline;
- At least six (6) years working experience, three (3) of which must have been at a managerial level in Supply Chain Management
- CIPS professional final stage
- Membership of KISM in good standing;
- Attended a senior Management Course.
How to Apply
The candidate must attach copies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID),
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
- All applicants MUST download the Bio Data Form, fill, print and submit to the undersigned.
- Applicants MUST also fill the Online Form and submit it online accordingly.
The bio data form and copies of certificates MUST be sent through the post office or hand delivered to our offices. All application envelopes MUST be referenced as per the position applied for.
Failure to follow the instructions above will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Anti-Counterfeit Authority is an equal opportunity employer. Persons living with disabilities, from marginalized communities and female candidates who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any attempt to directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification. All applications should be received by the undersigned not later than 30th April 2019 at 5:00pm.
Executive Director Anti-Counterfeit Authority 3rd floor,
National Water Plaza Dunga Road, Industrial Area
PO BOX 47771-00100