We are an indigenous Kenyan five-star restaurant chain that provides an engaging cultural experience for its customers.
We seek to hire for the following positions who will be tasked with ensuring quality top star production and service delivery of food & beverage to customers in the restaurant.
- Minimum Certificate or Diploma in food and beverage service/Hotel Management from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 2-years work experience working in a similar position.
- Must be in possession of a valid Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Basic computer and numerical skills
- High degree of integrity and honesty
- Positive attitude and willing to work with team members
- Able to work under high pressure and minimal supervision
- Good presentation and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Pleasant personality
- Ability to use POS
- Can handle pressure during rush hours.
- Is willing to work in either of our branches across Nairobi.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your Cover Letter and an updated CV quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th January 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.