Social Media Marketer Job at Janta Kenya
Our client an online travelling agency is looking to recruit a capable Digital and Social Media Marketer to join their team.
Responsibilities for the Social Media Marketer Job
- Evaluate, implement, Test and Improve performance of email marketing campaigns.
- Manage the email marketing campaigns from content creation through to execution producing unique content to build a brand community and increase engagement amongst customers.
- Process and dispatch online Orders.
- Promote online sales of the products by promoting the products within their marketing channels.
- Promote online sales of the products by promoting the products on social media, in the public, private and public institutions.
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to the user experience.
- Post content on our social networks in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Analyze and report on trends and sales behavior, trading the website to maximum efficiency.
- Monitor and manage social media channels (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube), categorizing inquiries, engaging users and generating reports on key metrics.
- Ensure that social media accounts updated in accordance with the website promotional and merchandising plan.
Social Media Marketer Job Qualifications
- Diploma / Degree in sales and marketing / graphic design or any related course.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Social media content management and analytical skills.
- Internet Marketing.
- Social media marketing.
- Time management and planning skills.
- To meet high ethical standards in line with the company culture.
How to Apply
If qualified please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “DIGITAL MARKETER” by 16th January 2019