The purpose of short-listing
The purpose of short-listing is to identify those candidates who best meet the selection criteria for the post; who are most likely to be capable of carrying out the duties of the job; and about whom you wish to find out more during a formal interview.
We handle the time consuming task of advertising, collecting CV’s and shortlisting the best qualified candidates that meet your needs.
Why Shortlist with Us? Expect:
- A recruitment account manager to advice, answer your queries, help you craft an advert and keep you updated on applications as they come in.
- Professionally written job advertisement tailored to your company and specific vacancy.
- We shall advertise using our name/details on our site and social media pages.
- Review of all applications by an experienced recruiter within 48 hours of applications being received.
- Shortlist and forward top 10 candidates who meet your requirement
- We shall conduct a telephone interview on all the candidates to ascertain their skills
- All candidates you interview receive feedback regarding outcome.
- Reference checks available at a separate cost
- Quality candidates who match your needs within 72 hours.
- A dedicated recruitment manager who will advice and update you on every step.
- Save time and money and concentrate on other areas of your business (you don’t have to go through 2,000 applicants)
Next Step: Contact Us Now Through:
- 0729 735 467 / 0787 667 233