The purpose of short-listing
The purpose of short-listing is to identify those candidates who best meet the selection criteria for the post; who are most likely to be capable of carrying out the duties of the job; and about whom you wish to find out more during a formal interview.
We handle the time consuming task of advertising, collecting CV’s and shortlisting the best qualified candidates that meet your needs.
Why Shortlist with Us? Expect:
- A recruitment account manager to advice, answer your queries, help you craft an advert and keep you updated on applications as they come in.
- Professionally written job advertisement tailored to your company and specific vacancy.
- We shall advertise using our name/details on our site and social media pages.
- Review of all applications by an experienced recruiter within 48 hours of applications being received.
- Shortlist and forward top 10 candidates who meet your requirement
- We shall conduct a telephone interview on all the candidates to ascertain their skills
- All candidates you interview receive feedback regarding outcome.
- Reference checks available at a separate cost
- Quality candidates who match your needs within 72 hours.
- A dedicated recruitment manager who will advice and update you on every step.
- Save time and money and concentrate on other areas of your business (you don’t have to go through 2,000 applicants)
Next Step: Contact Us Now Through:
- 0729 735 467 / 0787 667 233
Writing papers can be a issue, but with practical tips, students are able to turn in a high-quality paper without stress or frustration. Prior to writing be sure to know precisely what you’re expected to do. Some assignments may require specific format, essay writers such as headers or double spacing. You should also identify any directions from your instructor. Bibliography, footnotes or a listing of sources might be needed. There are other options to pick a topic, while some assign you a topic. You should make sure that your topic is appropriate for your class.