Shop Attendant/Cashier Job at Jobs Kenya Network
Our client operates an Enterprise located in one of the newly refurbished buildings in Nairobi’s CBD, is looking for a qualified Shop Attendant/cashier.
Good and services offered here include stationery, air-time and snacks as well as photocopying, printing, binding, scanning, lamination and ZAP money transfer.
The Shop Attendant will be expected to:
- Sell available goods to customers as required.
- Keep up to date accounts on stocks in order to ensure that goods are replenished as required.
- Offer high quality services to customers.
- Adapt quickly to the environment.
- At least 2 years experience in the same or similar capacity.
- Excellent at carrying out simple mathematics.
- Computer literate.
- Able to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Quick to learn
- Able to maintain cleanliness
How to Apply
If you feel confident that you can do this job, kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com.
* Monthly remuneration will also include commission for work well done.