Human Resource Manager/Senior Assistant Registrar Jobs, HR Jobs, Human Resource Jobs, South Eastern Kenya University Jobs
- Responsible for developing and delivering people management strategies which support the University’s overall strategic aims and objectives.
- The Human Resource Manager will contribute at both strategic and operations level in order to identify human resource priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions which support the University’s aims and objectives, in addition to providing a customer focused Human resource service.
- A Master’s degree in Human Resource management or relevant field.
- Have professional qualifications in Human Resource Management or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Must have nine (9) years administrative and human resource management experience, three (3) of which should have been served as Assistant Registrar Grade 12 or equivalent position
- Must be a Full member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) with a valid practicing license
- Experience in a University setting will be an added advantage
- Proficient in computer use and applications
- Demonstrate outstanding professional competence in Human Resource Management and leadership
- Must have a good understanding of Kenyan Labour Laws.
- Must satisfy chapter six of the constitution
How to Apply
South Eastern Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer. Female applicants and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply
For the position of Deputy Finance Officer Grade 14, shortlisted candidates will be required to have current clearance certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC), Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Criminal Investigation department (CID) and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Duly shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications, in ten (10) copies, should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Administration and Human Resource Management
South Eastern Kenya University
P.O. BOX 170-90200,
So as to be received on or before Friday, 26th April, 2019
SEKU is an equal opportunity employer