Position: Executive Secretary
Our Client, well established Hotels is looking to hire an Executive Secretary to the Managing Director.
- Providing secretarial and clerical support to the office of the Managing Director.
- Managing the Managing Director’s diary.
- Ensuring that there is an appointment and reception service for the Managing Director.
- Ensuring that there is availability of office correspondence and filing of all correspondences at all time and in a well organized manner.
- Attending to all incoming and outgoing company mails.
- Ensuring an organized office which is clean and orderly.
- Ensuring that there is adequate supply and control of stationery and other office materials at all times.
- Maintaining a sound and well organized filing system in the office.
- Receiving and attending to all visitors’ enquiries.
- Ensuring good housekeeping at workplace.
- Ensuring safety and confidentiality of all information and documents in the office.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resource or any other relevant field
- Must have atleast 5 years experience or Higher in the Hospitality industry
- Must be highly organized with a high level of computer literacy and report-writing skills.
- Have proven integrity, ethics, transparency and accountability and must have shown merit and ability as reflected in previous work performance and results.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills as well as self-drive.
ow to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org