Marketing Officer Job at SBM Bank Kenya
SBM is a leading financial services group in Mauritius, and is also present in India, Madagascar and Kenya. The Group has a customer base of more than 500,000, providing adapted financial solutions and supported by multi-channel capabilities. The strategy of the Group revolves around modernisation and diversification of its offering, expansion of its markets, and enhancement of capabilities, prominently regarding human capital.
Our employees – currently around 1,800 – are at the heart of our growth strategy. In our quest to be the employer of choice and a reference, we are laying increasing emphasis on developing and nurturing our talent pool. SBM aims to become a reference for creating talent for the world of tomorrow.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications, the Marketing Officer will be responsible to orchestrate marketing campaigns end-to-end in a view to achieve clear business and marketing objectives within given timeframes and allocated resources.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Officer Job
- Design and plan marketing campaigns in view of targeting profiled customer segments
- Leverage digital marketing capabilities of the bank
- Understand customer behaviour and the customer journey in order to enhance the customer experience
- Carry out a profiling exercise on targeted audiences to succeed in reaching profitable customer segments
- Provide support to international marketing assignments
- Develop optimal marketing programmes which will trigger the desired response from the target audience
- Develop business cases for marketing campaigns and projects
- Compute the campaign cost and manage the allocated budget
- Measure and take ownership of the return on the marketing investment in the marketing campaigns by establishing metrics to assess the impact of the campaigns
- Engage in effective corporate and product branding
- Manage events and marketing communication agencies
- Lead the marketing campaign team in order to stay focus on the quality of execution and results
- Conduct market research and environment scanning
Marketing Officer Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or any related field
- At least 4 years of professional experience in Marketing
- Banking and Finance experience is not mandatory but will constitute an advantage
- Proven track record in executing digital marketing campaigns including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Mobile Marketing, E-mail Marketing and Social Media Marketing amongst other digital marketing techniques
- Creative, solution and result oriented
- Excellent project management skills with an analytical acumen
- Fluent in spoken and written English and French
- Excellent team player with a positive attitude
CLICK HERE >>> TO ORDER YOUR PROFESSIONALLY WRITTEN CV And APPLY FOR THIS JOB NOW!
How to Apply
If you believe in taking new challenges with the right mindset, please refer to our website for full details and complete our online application form on www.sbmgroup.mu/vacancies by Monday, 27th August 2018.
We thank you for your interest and invite you to grow with us.