Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential.
We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
We have over two million supporters worldwide and raised 1.9 billion dollars last year to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in health, nutrition, education, protection and child rights, also in times of humanitarian crises.
Following a major transition, our international programmes are now delivered through a merged operation with 15,000 staff, managed through seven regional hubs and reporting to a relatively small, central office. We’re changing to become more efficient, more aligned, a better partner, a stronger advocate, a magnet for world-class people and relevant for the 21st century.
The HR Intern will provide administrative support to the Regional HR team across the full range of HR processes within the candidate and employee lifecycle.
Contract Duration: 3 months
Location: Nairobi; Kenya
HR Internships Kenya Today Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree /Diploma/Higher Diploma in HR or Business administration or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in a HR administrative role, including the administration of recruitment and on boarding processes is required.
- Excellent computer skills especially in MS Excel spreadsheets and MS Word
- High level of integrity/confidentiality and ability to work as part of a professional team
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to handle challenging workload
- Cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to Save the Children values.
- Registered member of IHRM.
Please apply in English saving your CV and covering letter as a single document, including your salary expectations for this role.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse. Employment is subject to our Child protection standards including background checks and adherence to our Child Safeguarding Policy
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified talent.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents
How to Apply