Job Title: Front Office Executive – Salon & Spa
Our client is a high-end salon and spa located in Karen.
They seek to hire a highly efficient Front Office Executive who will be in charge of the day-to-day coordination of the clients and ensure a smooth running of the salon and spa.
- Warmly greet clients, walk them to the proper beauty station and inform assigned beauticians of their arrival.
- Book and confirm appointments via phone and email
- Process transactions (cash and credit cards) and issue receipts
- Welcome walk-ins, answer questions about services and schedule appointments based on availability
- Inform clients about new services and discounts
- Cross-sell services and products when appropriate (e.g. through informative brochures and gift cards)
- Update client records with contact and billing details, appointments and services offered
- Maintain a tidy reception area
- Order and maintain supplies for salon, spa and barber shop
- Respond to client’s enquiries through the social media platforms
- Engage with customers actively seeking feedback about their service experience.
- Ensure bookings by clients are assigned to the hair and beauty stylist fairly and do not overlap with staff schedule.
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma or Certificate in any discipline.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a similar role
- Applicants between 25 – 35 years are preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment, like printers and POS systems.
- Familiarity with processing transactions
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent communication abilities (verbal, phone and email) with a customer service attitude
- Solid organization and record-keeping skills
- An ability to remain calm under stressful circumstances
Candidates residing in Langata, Kibera or Woodley are encouraged to Apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Front Office Executive – Salon & Spa) to email@example.com on or before Friday 30th July 2021
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.