Title: Sales Trainer – Fintech,
Net Salary: 100k – 150k,
Our Client is a Fintech Company based in the United Arab Emirates and is operational in different countries worldwide including Kenya. They seek to hire a Sales Trainer who will be Responsible for maximizing (internal and external) sales teams’ effectiveness and productivity as well as create training programs, prepare learning material and evaluation methods and processes.
- Define sales training process, train, coach, mentor and provide necessary resources and assistance, to exciting and new sales team.
- Develop sales training activities including preparation of budget proposals, sales training modules and other logistics needed for training implementation;
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and apply weekly field visits to observe sales encounters and dealings;
- Generate results and measure the performance of trainees (identifying timelines for evaluation and KPIs) after conducting the sales training.
- Maintain and update records of the training materials, results and evaluations;
- Aside from the challenges and areas that needs improvement, highlight and inform the sales team of their strengths and achievements to motivate them;
- Provide regular coaching to the existing sales team and develop outcome improvement resources;
- Monitor sales objectives and results to identify opportunities for sales trainings;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest market trends and demands of the overall sales environment.