Nature of Job: Full time
Job Location: Nairobi
No Required: 10
Salary: 30K plus commissions
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual retail revenue targets and grow sales month by month
- Route plans and taking new orders
- Ensure delivery is made
- Working closely with existing distributors and attracting new ones
- Development of action plans to penetrate New Markets- implement sales strategies to ensure penetration into new markets
- Ensure products listing in HORECA
- Follow up with clients for payment
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures and give Sales reports to management and ensure that sales reports are updated daily – sales calls, prospects, orders, collections, etc.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- To ensure after-sales service issues are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers
Skills and Competencies
- Having a high level of initiative and drive
- Selling and Marketing skills
- Strong written communication, exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must exhibit excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Degree/ Diploma in sales and marketing or a business related course
- 3-5 years working experience selling Alcoholic products a must
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.