HORECA Sales Representatives Job at Brites Management
Location: Nairobi Region
Job type: Full time
Our client manufactures and distributes fast moving consumer goods (Food Industry) They are looking to recruit an experienced HORECA Sales Executive especially in food industry to manage and drive sales in HORECA Institutions.
Roles for the Sales Representatives Job
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual retail revenue targets and grow sales month by month
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the HORECA Accounts that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect application submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margins
- Maintain and expand institutional customer base and building and maintaining rapport with key customers
- Accomplishes sales targets, volumes and organization mission and values by completing related results as needed.
- Achieving individual set targets
- Send weekly sales reports
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Ensure after-sales service issues are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers
Sales Representatives Job Qualifications
- Degree/ Diploma in business related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in FMCG with HORECA experience and market knowledge
- Energetic and aggressive with personal selling experience with wide sales network.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Experience in managing and succeeding in direct sales
- A real self-starter, able to take initiative and operate independently
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their application and CV quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted