FMCG Motorbike Sales Representatives Job
Our client is a distributor and stockists of various commodities but currently specializing in fast moving consumable goods. They mainly distribute goods in Nairobi and its environs. Reporting to the Director, the Sales Representative will be tasked with driving sales on the shops and kiosks to achieve the overall target.
Gross Salary: 20k + commissions
- Achieve increase in number of accounts and brand visibility of company products
- Collect orders from the various kiosks and retail shops
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short term
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
- Development of strong relationships with retailers and kiosk owners
- Ensure cash collection as per agreed terms with customers (work and communicate closely with Finance department)
- Maintain accurate records of all accounts’ sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on sales.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- MUST Have 1 – 2 years in experience in FMCG. Sales experience in the beverage industry is a plus.
- MUST have a clean and valid driving licence with experience of over 2 years driving a motorbike
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Should be highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Should be presentable & well kept at all times.
How to Apply