Exciting Career Opportunities in a Professional Body
Our client is a leading body for professionals in Enterprise Risk Management.
The mandate of the institute is to t helps build excellence in risk management to improve the way organizations work.
Due to its growth and expansion strategy, the institute is looking for entry level professionals to fill the following position:
The position holder shall be responsible for handling sales and marketing duties for the institute aimed at ensuring the institutes products, services and programmes are absorbed by member and other clients.
- Identify new business opportunities by identifying new prospects
- Sell the institutes products by establishing contact and developing relationships with existing customers (to gain repeat business wherever possible} and potential customers via telephone call, emails and in person;
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and recommending new products;
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly sales reports;
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- Deal with customer complaints and confusion and escalating the same where necessary;
- Sustain rapport with client’s by making periodic visits, sharing relevant information, statements etc;
- Create awareness and buzz on the institutes products using social media platforms;
- Follow up on end-to-end customer satisfaction and providing alternative service offers;
- Performing any other duty as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Skills and Competencies
- Outgoing and confident person;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to anticipate clients needs;
- Engaging and Inquisitive personality;
- An eye for opportunities;
- Good report writing skills;
- Good time manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- A university degree in Commerce, Business Administration or related field from a recognized university;
- A diploma in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage;
- Minimum 1- 2 years’ relevant experience or internship in a professional set up.
- Working proficiency in MS office suite;
- Experienced to working in professional environments.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move, please forward your CV in confidence via email@example.com.
Kindly indicate your current and expected salary in your application or CV.
DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES AND TESTIMONIALS.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 31st January 2019.