Sales Executive Job at Corporate Staffing Services
Location: Industrial Area, Nairobi
Salary: 25K plus Commissions
Our client is an importer and wholesaler of industrial belts located in Nairobi Industrial Area. They are looking to hire a competent and well-organized Female Sales Executive who will be tasked with selling the company’s Industrial belts, client management, and complaint resolution.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Generate sales to achieve sales target
- Promote, sales and promote product visibility
- Responsible for preparing product quotations, site visits and coordinating client meeting
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
- Establish effective and harmonious relationship with clients
- Writing and Submitting sales and customer visit report
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- Bachelor of Business Management or related fields
- At least 1-2 years of significant experience in sales
- Experience in Agricultural, Automotive and Industrial sector is an advantage.
- A Female 21-30 years’ old
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizing skills and customer management.
- Ability to work independently, self- driven and highly motivated.
- Knowledge of how to deal and cope with different types of personality.
- Professional poise and pleasing personality.
- Willingness to travel anywhere in Kenya.
How to Apply
Apply here for the Sales Executive Job
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV