Sales Executive Job at Janta Kenya
Our client in printing industry is seeking to hire a Sales Executive to join their dedicated team
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Undertaking aggressive sales to achieve set sales targets continuously.
- Conducts market research and develops sales plans and updates periodically based on changing market scenarios and insights from the prior quarters.
- Identify business opportunities by prospecting different clients and visiting the potential customers for new business.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services to existing and potential clients.
- Negotiate the terms of sales agreement and closing sales.
- Ensure any samples requested by clients are delivered in a timely manner to the client and follow up to ensure they are returned or paid for.
- Follow up on client orders and escalate any bottlenecks being experienced.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Create and send accurate monthly reports that indicate Plan vs achieved sales, Reasons for any shortfalls and Next month targets/ Projections.
- Reply to Request for Proposals, Tender Notices, and Price Quotations in a Timely manner. Submit a competitive analysis, budgeting, expected closure price and customer details for management review.
- Ensure that the customers clear their dues within existing timelines. Work with the accounts to identify any delays and with the Operations to mitigate any issues being seen at the client end.
- Obtain Customer survey feedback within a stipulated period of time and initiate progressive actions towards such feedback.
- Any other duties as directed by the management
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Sales and marketing or business management from a recognized learning institution.
- Minimum of 5 years year’s Sales experience in printing industry.
- General knowledge of Quality Assurance, Project management and Health and Safety regulations.
- Ability to manage numerous tasks in an environment of competing demands and deadlines.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Attention to detail and Innovative,
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High customer orientation.
CLICK HERE >>> TO ORDER YOUR PROFESSIONALLY WRITTEN CV And APPLY FOR THIS JOB NOW!
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Sales Executive ‘on the subject line by 22nd August 2018.