Responsibilities for the Sales Executive Job
- Manage customer leads
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Research and identify the needs of clients and solutions best suited for them.
- Identify and grow opportunities by achieving set sales targets
- Have the ability to structure an entire sales deal under minimum supervision
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Grow and retain existing clients
- Maintain strong business relationships with clients.
- Respond to all inquiries in a quick & timely manner.
- Answer customer questions on product inventory
- Helping clients find the best spare parts explaining the benefits.
Sales Executive Job Qualifications
- At least Diploma in Business or related field
- Must have experience in Vehicle Spare Parts sales
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Must be proactive and focused to achieve sales quotas
- Self – motivated, aggressive and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, presentable and aggressive
- Ability to handle and resolve complaints from customers
How to Apply