Our client is a leading integrated solutions provider who delivers high-end technological solutions for world-class businesses. They offer solutions for Electronic Security Systems, Queue Management Systems, Visitor Management System, Time & Attendance System, and more. They seek to hire a high performing individual to fill a Sales position.
Location: Nairobi Area
Salary: 70K – 100k + Commissions
- Promoting and Selling the software
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Presenting the organization’s system in a structured professional way to potential clients.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Ability to differentiate the company’s product offerings and convey compelling value
- Proposition to promote sales.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely
- dictated by the prospective customer
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing quotations to customers
- Gathering Market and Customer information.
- Liaising with suppliers and follow up on order requisitions.
- Stocks management
- Management of Sales and Order records and updating the Sales office accordingly, or entering
- figures into a computer system;
- Ensuring Sales performance and aiming to meet and/or exceed targets
- Feeding future buying trends onto the system.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
- Making demos to potential clients as and when required
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or MBA in Marketing.
- Sales/Marketing Professional courses will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Selling and Promoting IT / Software systems.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in field sales.
- Knowledge and experience in IT and software systems will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Sales/Business Development knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and
- competitive performance of the business
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original Sales and branding opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and responding to current and future customer needs;
- delivering innovative products, and service excellence.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches and departmental contribution
How to Apply