Accounts Assistant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Ritepak Jobs
A leading Manufacturer in the FMCG segment has the following Vacancy:
Shadowing and aiding members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties. i.e with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records
- Develop and utilize skills in processing and accounting for accounts payable, receivables and reporting systems.
- Process and review financial data and to ensure the integrity of information within the financial systems, ledger reconciliation and data collection as required.
- Compilation of Budget estimates and reports.
- Assist in debtor collection and make journal entries.
- Assist with the preparation of annual reports and audits.
- Enhancing understanding and use of the financial systems of the organization.
- Respond to finance enquiries in person or on the phone.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation and perform bank account reconciliation
- Preparation, Filling & Remittance of monthly statutory Deductions in a timely manner i.e. PAYE, VAT, NSSF & NHIF
- Provide accounting support to regional offices in Tanzania and Uganda
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Required education: Bachelor’s degree
- Required relevant work experience: entry level (At least 2-3 years’ experience)
- Required skills: ERP systems use, Budgeting, financial planning; Accounting; General ledger; Invoicing;
- CPA certification
- Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
How To Apply
Email your resume to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter in the body of the email and also include your current and expected remuneration in your application.