Rider Job at Janta Kenya
Our client in the dairy Industry is urgently looking to hire a rider to join their team in Nairobi.
Responsibilities for Rider Job
- Ride and deliver/collect assignments as directed.
- Maintain high level of professionalism with clients
- Ensure packages are delivered in good condition.
- Maintain the motorbike in a presentable clean state.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Ensure compliance to proper traffic rules governing road usage in towns.
- Ensure paramount safety of motorbike and official items at all times.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Perform pre-start checks before commencement of any journey.
Rider Job Qualifications
- Valid Driving license class BCE & FG.
- Minimum of 2 year experience riding in Nairobi and good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Customer handling skills.
- Must be a quick learner to understand the nature of the business.
- Be honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Demonstrate excellent work ethics
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Rider” on the subject line by 18th January 2019.