Our client is a fast-paced restaurant based in Karen and seeks to hire a Supervisor who will be responsible for overseeing smooth operations of the restaurant so as to meet the expectations and needs of the customers.
- Prepare the weekly roster, ensuring adequate staffing of the restaurant at all times
- Supervise and assist the restaurant staff on a daily basis.
- Processing the daily cash sheets in conjunction
- Planning and co-ordination of wine list/cocktail/food menus
- Respond to guest queries (telephone and in-person)
- Take note of all queries from prospective guests and channel information to the relevant person(s)
- Take down all reservations and share the information with all concerned to ensure seamless delivery of service
- Conduct daily briefs prior to each and every service and liaise with Chef to be aware of any special dishes and/or missing items
- Work with other supervisors to coordinate all aspects of stock deliveries and keep accurate and up to date records.
- Regularly liaise with F&B manager and other supervisors to ensure the monthly accounts are accurate and the receipt and administration of all deliveries are up to date.
- Be responsible for the cellar and stock storage areas, ensuring they are secure, neat and clean at all times.
- Liaise with the other managers to ensure tight stock control and budgeted margins are achieved.
- Assist with weekly ordering so as to ensure that stock levels are maintained and any special order for functions are placed in a timely manner.
- Advise customers on all Food and Beverage choices and ensure the restaurant staff have similar product knowledge
- Assist with the training of the Restaurant staff including holding performance reviews
- Bachelor, Higher national Diploma in Hospitality management
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- At least a Diploma in Hospitality Management or related filed
- Must have 3 years of successful, operational management experience in a high end restaurant environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Basic math and accounting skills and strong analytical/decision making skills are needed;
- Demonstrated achievement in staff selection, coaching and development.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Supervisor- Karen) before 8th June 2019 to Hr@optimsystems.co.ke or email@example.com
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.