Job Title: Records Management Intern
Job Location: Nairobi
- Sorting and filing documents
- Sorting and returning retrieved files in their respective locations
- Retrieval and preparation of files for scanning
- Listing and issuing of files for scanning
- Scanning and indexing of documents
- Archiving of inactive files
- Assist with other records management routine services as guided.
- Perform any other relevant duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Records Management or any related field from a recognized institution.
- Computer literacy is mandatory
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to set priorities and work effectively with minimum supervision
- Honesty and reliability.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly organized and Presentable.
- A fast learner, Self-driven and goal-oriented person
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and skills; please send your Cover Letter and CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Records Management Intern) to email@example.com by COB 12th July 2021.
Indicate the salary expectation in the email.
Kindly note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.