Records Assistant Job at Dedan Kimathi University
- Must have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with a mean grade C-(Minus).
- Must be holder of Diploma in Information studies, Archives & Records Management, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or equivalent from and must be computer literate.
- At least two years’ experience in a busy institution OR have served at grade 4 for two (2) years.
How To Apply
- Open the Dedan Kimathi University of Technology website; dkut.ac.ke , go to the HR Recruitment portal and fill your details as guided; and
- Send one (1) hard copy of the application letter, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae (signed on all pages), copies of certified academic and professional certificates, National ID card, current payslip (if any) and other relevant testimonials. They should also give their mobile numbers, email address and names of three (3) referees who should send their recommendation letters directly in sealed envelopes.
Applicants who do not submit one (1) hard copy of the application package will not be considered.