French Speaking Receptionist Job at a Banking Institution
Our client is a Panafric non-banking financial institution with a mandate to assist financial institution increase their financing to African Small & Medium Sized Enterprise (SMEs) through the provision of partial financial guarantees & capacity development assistance. This focus on SMEs is based on the fact that they’re widely recognized as big drivers to economic growth, innovation, regional development & job creation.
Are you a young, agile & seasoned office administrator who is confident, reliable, organized & resourceful with the desire to challenge yourself? Do you have passion for organizing and coordinating multiple office operations & administration? If so, then this is the job you are looking for.
Our client would like to fill the position of a French Speaking Receptionist who will be reporting to the HR & Administration Manager.
The primary responsibility of this position is to man the front office and provide clerical and administrative support to the management of office operations.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to staff.
- Ensure meetings booked by staff and clients are promptly entered into the scheduler to avoid double bookings.
- Identify occurring deficiencies, maintenance issues and needs for repairs and arrange for their rectifications.
- Assist with supervision of cleaning and catering services to ensure they take place as per the standards and on time.
- Manning the reception desk with a high degree of poise and professionalism
- Welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of business and announce visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Receive and direct phone calls and enquires as appropriate to staff and clients.
- Respond to general enquires with accurate information.
- Record, sort and date stamp incoming mail and courier deliveries.
- Coordinate courier services to ensure deliveries are made on the same day and delivery notes are received and filed.
- Maintain stationery inventory by checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipated needed supplies and expediting orders.
- Receive, confirm and store office stationery.
- Raise LPOs for all procurement of goods and services upon receipt of approved quote/proforma invoice.
- Degree in Business Management from a recognized University.
- A diploma in Front Office Operations will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Switch board operation experience highly desirable.
- Mastery in written & spoken French & English is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge on reporting and tracking systems for programs management.
- 2-5 years’ work experience in front office reception support services in a busy organization.
- Proficiency in Ms Office, planning tools, using a computer, printer & scanner.
- Ability to plan, organize & coordinate multiple activities simultaneously.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and effective listening skills.
- Able to think on your feet.
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion while performing various responsibilities.
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High level of integrity and ability to keep confidentiality
Salary: Kshs.50, 000 Net
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through firstname.lastname@example.org vacancy page before close of business 25th January 2018.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.