Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital
- Ensure delivery of comprehensive and good quality radiology services to patients by all radiology staff.
- Provide effective management to the day-to-day operations of the Radiology Department.
- Ensure the Radiology Department is well equipped at all times
- Ensure effective coordination with the clinical services team for effective management of patient treatment process.
- Perform diagnostic imaging examinations like x rays, ultrasound, and mammography as may be required.
- Produce x-ray films (radiographs) for use in diagnosing medical problems.
- Prepare patients for radiologic examinations by explaining the procedure, assist them to prepare for the procedure, position them appropriately for the procedure, and observe them to ensure safety and comfort during procedures.
- Follow physicians’ and radiologist orders precisely and conform to regulations concerning the use of radiation to protect themselves, their patients, and their co-workers from unnecessary exposure.
- Maintain inventory for X-ray films, reagents and consumables and work in liaison with the Administrator to ensure that X-ray films, reagents and consumables are ordered and delivered on time.
- Promote initiatives that support delivery of quality radiology services by the Hospital.
- File requests for radiology procedures that have been carried out.
- Prepare and submit reports for radiology services in line with established procedures. Maintain proper and confidential storage of radiology data/records.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging and sciences from a reputable institution
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Should have a valid license
Applications to be sent by 13th August 2021 to email@example.com