Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Project Officers position for one of our clients
Duration: 6 Months
- Develops and manage project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources;
- Drive the project initiation planning sessions to make sure that clear baselines are set for project delivery and financial mandate; and
- Compile a project budget based on the financial mandate.
- Manage the resource requests to business, resource pools and procurement;
- Ensure that the standardized project framework and methodology is adhered to at all time;
- Ensure stakeholder plans are updated with intervention schedules; and
- Produce a project charter detailing the project objectives, high-level scope and deliverables, timelines with clear resource mandates.
Project Progress Management
- Manage the internal working environment to ensure that work is conducted effectively throughout the project lifecycle;
- Ensure that the necessary project control mechanisms are implemented and manage all project changes with impact assessments and alignment to the billing schedule; and
- Review all project management functions to establish project-wide phases, approval points, review points and other milestones.
Project Performance Management
- Analyse and develop mitigation for the impact of conflicting requirements within the organization on the project and interface with the project owner in order to achieve project objectives
- Establish project baselines and report progress in relation to the agreed baselines to provide a measure of performance throughout all phases of the project lifecycle
- Manage project risks and develop mitigations and escalate as early as possible to the project owner with amendment of the risk management plan where appropriate
Closing of assigned projects
- Manage the project close-out from client for progress or phased or full project delivery using a detailed close-out report including the log of all changes to date, impact of these changes, highlights and lowlights, areas where improvement can/could be achieved and reflection on value that will be invoiced based on the work completed and agreed invoiced amounts;
- Ensure that all project documentation as per the standard Project Management processes was archived
Compliance to policies
- Ensure project and resource performances are always a priority in management, tracking and reporting thereof.
- 5+ years work experience managing large complex projects in an environment with multi-function teams
- Degree in Business related discipline, Information Technology, Computer science, Telecommunications or Engineering discipline
- PMP or PRINCE II Certifications
- Member of PMP Global and local chapter
How to Apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd October 2020 . Clearly indicate the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted