They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Software Services Manager, the Project Assistant will be responsible for building and customizing applications, systems and interfaces to support internal process and business departments.
- Dealing with risks that accompany project management
- Communicating with stakeholders to keep them updated on the progress of the projects
- Reporting and distributing team information highlighting areas for improvement
- Managing and motivating the quality of performance of the team to deliver on support and project targets
- Providing support to existing customers as well as In-house support
- Advising and providing customers with the best solutions in line with their business requirements
- Generating reports on project designs, support manuals and project plans
- Ensuring that project milestones are completed on time
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Business Administration/Information Technology/Systems/Business/Financial Systems
- Post graduate certification in Project management (PMP, Prince, ITIL) would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management in the IT field or related; ERP preferred
- A clear understanding of accounting principles and ability to communicate them is required
- Attention to detail – achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and under high pressure environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, leadership and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “PROJECT ASSISTANT” by 10th February 2019, clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.