Information Technology Internship at Procter and Gamble
Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and Shared Services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills, and provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses.
Roles for the Information Technology Internship
Information Technology (IT) uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value
- Work autonomously, handling your own time effectively in collaboration with others
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners
- Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
- You will be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
To find out more about IT at P&G in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHUY7AHOsOA).
This is a paid internship opportunity.
Successful interns will be eligible for full-time placement upon successful completion of internship programme.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Information Technology Internship Qualifications
What we’re Looking for:
- A candidate currently enrolled in, or recently completed, Bachelor’s or Master’s program with one of the following majors: Computer Science, Information Technology or any relevant major
- Strong IT Mastery
- An individual with a drive and passion to transform how the business runs, using technology
- Would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovating spirit
- Capability to develop mastery in one or more of the IT Disciplines – Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of strong technical expertise
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- Fluency in English
How to Apply