Physics Teacher Job at Recours Four
Job Type: Full Time
Our client is a unique co-educational day and boarding school that offers the British National Curriculum from Kindergarten (Aged 3-5) through to A- level (from Year 7 to Year 13) to students from diverse geographical and cultural backgrounds. Our client is looking for a committed Physics Teacher to complement their qualified workforce of educators.
Responsibilities for the Physics Teacher Job
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom.
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
Physics Teacher Job Requirements
- 5+ years proven teaching experience.
- Teaching experience in Cambridge IGCSE and/or A-Level or in any other British Curriculum is mandatory.
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures.
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and committed.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Creative and energetic.
- Strong moral values and discipline.
- Kenyan Citizenship/Residency is an added advantage.
- Degree in Education (sciences) or in Physics subject.
- Applicants must have a TSC number.
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 14th September 2018. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.