Personal Assistant Job at Janta Kenya
The main role of the personal assistant is to provide support to the MD for smooth running of the organization.
- Planning and Calendar Management
- Research, Planning and Administrative Support
- To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the Chief Executive across the range of his work.
- To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- To maintain and organise the Chief Executive’s diary, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
- To support the Chief Executive in his projects, proposals, bids, etc. through research, consultation, team-management
- To draft speeches, articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested by the Managing Director
- To professionally represent the organisation at sector networking events
- To facilitate meetings, schedule debriefing meetings so follow up action can be implemented. Also by arranging refreshments, seating and taking minutes if required to do so.
- To co-ordinate staff/Board residential and meetings
- To respond to Board member and other stakeholder queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- To co-ordinate all senior management and Board member travel arrangements
- To compile Board papers and ensure they are sent in good time for meetings. To circulate reports, minutes and agendas for Board and Sub-committee meetings. To liaise with the Chairman and other Board Members on various matters as required.
- To be responsible for receiving enquiries on behalf of the MD
- To ensure the effective management and update of all relevant databases.
- To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors;
- Commit to working proactively to support both the team and project output;
- To be amiable, professional and approachable at all times
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
- Bachelor’s degree, Diploma, Certificate in business administration or any business related course
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Microsoft Office packages
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Ability to multi-task and strong leadership skills
How To Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Personal Assistant” on the subject line by 28th January 2019.