Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitor manager’s email and respond if required
- Prepare communication (letters, presentations, reports) on behalf of the manager
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing;
- Write proposals and give manager for approval
- Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them appropriately;
- Organize and maintain diaries and make appointments;
- Organize and attend meetings, ensure the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Conduct or prepare any research that the manager may require
- Assist in organizing both company and external events.
- Take notes and write minutes during meetings
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned
- Have at least a Diploma in Business Administration/Public Relations or in a related field
- Have at least 2 years’ experience as a Personal Assistant
- Be a mature, trustworthy and self-driven person
- Have good organizational skills and be time conscious
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Be computer literate
If you are upto the challenge , send your cv to email@example.com ,kindly indicate your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.