Job Title: Office Administrator
Gross Salary: 80k
Our client is an established property development company.
They seek to hire an Office administrator assist the management team in administrative roles.
- Serve as an assistant to the team
- Assist and offer support for tasks for Office management, procurement support
- Payment of utilities and assisting with payment of suppliers when requested
- Management and follow up of the office shared email
- Supervise all repair and maintenance of equipment’s and the office in general
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Conducting office support tasks, including, but not limited to, the use of telephone and office equipment; mail and filing; and maintaining office equipment.
- Arrange mail delivery as requested and provide proper documentation thereof.
- Make calls and rally up stakeholders whenever there are scheduled meetings.
- When required, ensure that the front desk, and telephone have constant coverage and that visitors receive excellent customer service and are made to feel welcome and are treated with respect.
- Bookings and reservation of venue for office activities and events
- At least 5-6 years’ experience in a similar administrative position
- Diploma in business Administration or other relevant field
- Smart, presentable , confident and well spoken
- Female candidates who are not working are advised to apply
- Team player and self-driven
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Office Administrator) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th May 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted